|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Note: This item is a new release item and costs/details may change as the item is balanced in-game.
|A building that collects resources from nearby farmhouses.|
|Fuel||Oil or Coal|
cheat GFI storehouse 1 0 0
|Skill Tree||Construction & Mercantilism|
From the Update Notes
Available under the Skill Tree: Construction & Mercantilism, Esotery of Building, Advanced Automation.
Warehouses can be used in conjunction with Farmhouses to automatically collect and store the resources gathered from Farmhouses. Gone are the days of having to tediously move resources to and from for storage. Simply craft and place the Warehouse and it will begin gathering from all farmhouses within a 500m radius. Ever get confused by which of your storage boxes has which resources? With its large storing capacity, you can now easily access all your resources in one place! Any basic resource and alloy can be put into the warehouse, it will not store finished goods.
- New structure type, Warehouse, may be built at the smithy
- Warehouse is a structure that automatically collects Resources from Farmhouses in range
- Will not collect Oil/Coal, which is used as fuel for Farmhouses
- Gathers from Farmhouses within 500m
- Gather Rate is 5% of the Farmhouse inventory every 10 minutes
- Warehouses may not be placed closer than 800m to another Warehouse
- Warehouses must be placed within 30m of the shore
- Warehouse takes Oil or Coal as fuel
- More than one Warehouse can hit the same farmhouse (or would it if were possible to build two warehouses within 500m of a farmhouse without violating the 2km limit)
- Warehouses have 100 storage slots
- Warehouse stack size is 10,000 units
- Max Inventory Weight is 250,000
- Warehouse health is 40,000
- Warehouses are not taxed
- For reference, 1 foundation is 2m
Some players have encountered issues getting the building to start collecting resources from Farmhouses, this can sometimes be resolved by removing the fuel and stop/starting the building and then wait.
Bug Fix: Warehouses and Farmhouses no longer have crafting inventory section that falsely implies you can craft in them