As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Upgrading a crafted Item[edit | edit source]
- The item has to be placed in the correct crafting location (e.g. Smithy).
- Gold Coin are added to the required materials (quality as same as for the craft, so 1-6x, not quantity tho).
- Each consecutive upgrade becomes more expensive.
- Only one parameter can be chosen per upgrade.
- The maximal number of upgrades is displayed on the Blueprint and the crafted item itself, on the item it also says the number of already applied updates.
- The increase is a percentage (3-10%), which differ for Item type and parameter (like Durability, %damage etc., see Upgrade percentages below.
- This percentage is then applied to the value of the parameter (displayed - base).
- Due to this percentage, a portion of the Crafting Bonus is also applied each Upgrade.
Upgrade percentages[edit | edit source]
|Parameter||Percentage of Increase after Craft per Upgrade||Notes||Basevalue Cloth||Basevalue Hide||Basevalue Fur||Basevalue Plate|
|Armor: Armor Value||5%||5||20||40||45|
|Armor: Hypothermic Insulation||5%||chest an pants higher value||5 or 7||16 or 25||40 or 61||7.5 or 12|
|Armor: Hyperthermic Insulation||5%||chest an pants lower value||10 or 15||-4.5 or -5.5||-13 or -37||-6 or -12|
|Armor: Melee Damage Multiplier(%)||5%|
|Tool: Durability||10%||Baseline 40 or higher for Hook, climbingpick|
|Tool: Weapon Damage(%)||3%||Baseline 100%|
|Melee Weapon: Durability||10%||Baseline 40 or higher for Hook, climbingpick|
|Melee Weapon: Weapon Damage(%)||3%||Baseline 100%|
|Fire Arm : Durability||10%|
|Fire Arm : Weapon Damage(%)||3%||Baseline 100%|
Example[edit | edit source]
For Cloth Gloves and the Intelligence parameter, it will be 5%. So a Mythical Cloth Gloves with 16,7% Intelligence as parameter after the craft, each upgrade would add 0,84 additional percent to this parameter.
Here the crafted Item with 4 upgrades applied, plus the value and cost for the fifth. Bonus: repairing, 11 Mythos for each lost Durability
Regarding Crafting Bonus:
This Item crafted with 0% Crafting Bonus, then updated 4 times would have had 16,56 Intelligence, instead of 20,04.