||This is outdated information, behaviour/numbers may heavily changed with 207.8 and following Patches.|
This page needs to reflect the changes made to current implementation of the game.
The Torpedo is an ammunition type used for the Torpedo Launcher that when fired will launch a glowing blue shell underwater.
- Offensive Structure: Torpedo Launcher and torpedoes. Skill is obtained after completing "Into the Ice!" quest.
- If a launched torpedo hits within the first 3.75 seconds of being fired, it will do significantly reduced damage
- Torpedo overall damage reduced by 20%
- Torpedo overall projectile lifespan reduced by 10%
- Torpedo and Torpedo Launcher crafting cost has been increased
- Torpedo Damage reduced by 45%
Please note on Thursday, we plan to deploy a patch which will do the following:
- Increase torpedo ammo weight to 20
- Increase the torpedo launcher weight to 300
- Reduced the weight-reduction bonus torpedo launcher receives from closed gunports to 20%