As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Getting ships speed.
- use console ccc to get current position, save it
- after some time do it again.
- ccc is ... grid x y z
- calc ((x2-x1)² +(y2-y1)²)^0,5/time
to get Top Speed:
- div by weight slowdown (1- currentShipWeigth/maxShipCapacity)^0,5 to get the theoretical 0 weight speed.
- Wind max strength, 0° angle between wind and sail
The game as of this writing is fairly terrible about instructing the player about all the controls, and especially the limitations on controls for the ship. For instance, there are a number of symbols on the right of the screen... that mean what, exactly? Are used how, exactly? What conditions determine whether or not the anchor can be dropped? The game only ever mentions depth, but there must be more to it. I've dropped anchor at 12% depth, and unable at 9%, or sometimes the other way around. Am I seeing a bug, or a feature I don't understand? --126.96.36.199 07:33, 7 November 2019 (UTC)