I keep removing the Discovery section because the coordinates in the Discovery Zone section already inform people where those discoveries are. If additional notes are needed, we can add that column to it. Otherwise it seems illogical to have a second Discovery section that lists the islands all over again in addition to the discoveries already listed in the table. If anything, I think the islands sections should be reworked on the pages to include visual indicators of the discoveries. Perhaps that's something to consider after the wipe when everything gets shifted around anyway. --DevlinOnline (talk) 05:25, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Because of wipe, all regions possibly change, maybe we should redesign the whole region design (if wipe voids all information). It also would be nice if we can get a cargo for the resources, the "Resource" Map couldn then be parced from this cargo for my understanding.
- Was it u devlin who did a test (new design with resources per island) in a sandbox? Kummba12 (talk) 07:56, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Ok, found it: User:Vemsvims/sandbox , and i like the sorting alot (templates and cargo).
- Another column for Discoverys and Notes maybe. As said, the "resource" maps should be able to be generated out of this right?
- On PVP servers the owner of an Island ( 1 claim per Island) will be able ot change the Island name (PVE name, NA PVP, EU PVP?), i guess just put fields for all names in the template? Kummba12 (talk) 08:33, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- I proposed an idea early on to break down region pages so that resources, animals, and plants are all listed per-island, not per-region, so I'm all for that change. Having discoveries be part of that would also probably work well, too. I think Vemsvims's sandbox is a great start, though I feel like filling out the table list like that (and keeping it alphabetized) would be a pain. Otherwise I'm all for it. --DevlinOnline (talk) 08:59, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Just threw together a quick and dirty sandbox page for how to possibly merge everything: User:DevlinOnline/sandbox. Maybe this'll spark some more ideas or better ways to consolidate. --DevlinOnline (talk) 09:32, 1 March 2019 (UTC)