|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Spawns in||Golden Age Ruin|
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Will aggro if too close, but aggro range is very small.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Apart from the feathers and tusk similar to ark's trikes
Drops[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
Domestication[edit | edit source]
Taming[edit | edit source]
- Note: The shieldhorn is an armored creature his head will take no damage from projectiles such as a gun or bow it will deflect it back at you and hit you, he can be damaged by being shot in the back with a bow or gun but the damage is very little
- Note 2: It is recommended to use ballistas on your boat or swivels in order to do damage properly to the shieldhorn without killing it
- Note 3: Make sure while using ballista or swivels you only hit the armored front if you hit his body you will kill him
- Note 4: It can fit into a pen made of small wood gates for easier taming.
- Note 5: It must be a WILD shieldhorn. Otherwise it will be too heavy to bola and thus untameable.
Utility[edit | edit source]
The Shieldhorn harvests berries & herbs and small amounts of thatch and wood, similarly to a Bull.
Breeding[edit | edit source]
You can Breed Shieldhorns in the following biomes: Western Temperate Mountain Peak, Eastern Temperate Mountain Peak, Western Tundra Mountain Peak.
Acceptable temperatures for Shieldhorn mating and offspring are between 6c and 24c.
Egg Incubation Temperatures for Shieldhorn are between 33c and 44c.
Combat[edit | edit source]
Shieldhorn's front faceplate will reflect projectile damage such as arrows and bullets
Holding right-click will cause the Shieldhorn to 'charge-up' their power-attack, as indicated by the red Helmet icon on the right side of the screen. When released, the shieldhorn will sprint forward. An extra-strong attack will be delivered on impact with a target.
Notes[edit | edit source]
*He can be killed easily with a bear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]