Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Player Shop is a structure that can be used to sell items passively to other players.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Player Shops are a free-standing structure that doesn't need to be "snapped" to anything. There is a limit of 40 player shops allowed within an "Area" (I assume this is an island) and they have a total of 70 Inventory Slots. Player Shops in a Freeport have an upkeep cost that they need to maintain with gold, however, Player Shops on a Settlement have NO Upkeep requirement as far as my testing proved.
- After the Player Shop is built you can use the e wheel menu to change the name of the shop and the text of the sign overhead, the name of the shop is reported in the Company Log when it makes a sale and the overhead sign is simply a cosmetic advertisement. To use the shop simply place the items within it that you wish to sell, then right-click the item and there should be a menu option to set a Gold Price or set the Gold Price the same as the last item you priced.
- The Gold Price that is set by the shop owner is the price for the whole stack of items. As a buyer you are given the option to buy the whole stack for that amount, or buy individual at a price that is auto calculated by taking the total stack cost and dividing by the amount in the stack and rounding up to the nearest gold piece.
- NOTE: PvE Players be aware that the Player Shop must be set to "Unlocked" so other non-Company players can access the shop's inventory and make purchases. Unlocking does NOT open the shop up for stealing, it simply allows others to access/view its inventory and the removal of any of the items still requires it's purchase.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Gem: 60
- Gold Coin: 70
- Metal: 96
- Stone: 110
- Thatch: 134
- Wood: 240
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only the Company Owner can remove items that have no Gold price or the Gold itself within the Player Shop, so I don't think you can use the shop to 'donate' stuff by marking it with a price of 0G, but I didn't test so I can't be certain.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Game.ini: [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PlayerShopGoldUpkeepMultiplier=0.08