|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
cheat GFI Gem_Opal 1 0 0
Overview[edit | edit source]
The various resources within this type are interchangeable for crafting common items. For crafting higher-quality blueprints, you will need to include two or more of these named resources, but not the generic resource.
Since the generic resources are all you can harvest at freeports and is all you will receive when you demolish structures, you will need to explore the game world in order to find many versions of resources of each type to build high-quality items and structures once you have looted some good blueprints. Emerald nodes appear alongside Emerald and when viewing either node using the H button they will incorrectly display as Crystal. Once harvested they will be Gems in your inventory.
Node[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Opal is used in the crafting of the following items or where any Gem can be used in a recipe:
- Blasting Powder
- Player Shop
- 20px Settlement War Declaration
- Silver Ingot
- Spray Painter
- Taxation Bank
Known Locations[edit | edit source]
- B11 - Found In "The Dreary Skerry" on mountain tops mixed with Emerald (South Part - "GPS - Long: -87.32 / Lat: -42.97") - Coordinates incorrect
- B11- Found in "Croyberry Island" on mountain tops mixed with Emerald
- C11 - Found in C11 on Bermere Peninsula on mountain tops mixed with Emerald.
- D12 - Found in golden ruin Area D12 on the mountains.
- E5 - Found in E5 on the mountain tops mixed with Emerald.
- O8 - Found in O8 near the swamp on "Clareway Skerry".
- F3 - Found on Northwestern Island
- G8 - Found in Northwestern Island in and around ruins on centered eastern part of island.
Gallery[edit | edit source]