As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lever is a structure in ATLAS. It is used to control other objects.
Usage[edit | edit source]
You can set a Lever to activate objects that are within 8 foundations away that share a PIN with it. There are a few ways to use the lever once you've set identical PINs*1 on your desired objects and the lever:
- Step to the Lever and press eto close or deactivate the objects.
- Step to the Lever and hold ethen select "Open" to open or activate the objects.
- Assign a crewman to man the lever and find a clear line of site and you can:
Tip: if you hold a ranged weapon while playing on a server with the "Crosshair Enabled" setting turned on, you can use the crosshair to make it easier to aim at the lever. You can also use a Spyglass and scroll to zoom in and find the spot toward which you need to whistle.
Compatible Objects[edit | edit source]
You can control the following objects with a Lever:
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- To set PINs, hold e and select "Set Pin Code" while standing next to and looking at the object.
- You can also "Whistle Follow (One)" by pressing 'or holding tand then selecting it.
- You can also "Whistle Stop (One)" by pressing 'or holding tand then selecting it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
If you would like to automate moving between floors of your base see Wood Elevator System.