Overview[edit | edit source]
Lever is a structure in ATLAS. It is used to control other objects.
Usage[edit | edit source]
You can set a Lever to activate objects that are within 8 foundations away that share a PIN with it. There are a few ways to use the lever once you've set identical PINs*1 on your desired objects and the lever:
- Step to the Lever and press eto close or deactivate the objects.
- Step to the Lever and hold ethen select "Open" to open or activate the objects.
- Assign a crewman to man the lever and find a clear line of site and you can:
Tip: if you hold a ranged weapon while playing on a server with the "Crosshair Enabled" setting turned on, you can use the crosshair to make it easier to aim at the lever. You can also use a Spyglass and scroll to zoom in and find the spot toward which you need to whistle.
Compatible Objects[edit | edit source]
You can control the following objects with a Lever:
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- To set PINs, hold e and select "Set Pin Code" while standing next to and looking at the object.
- You can also "Whistle Follow (One)" by pressing 'or holding tand then selecting it.
- You can also "Whistle Stop (One)" by pressing 'or holding tand then selecting it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
If you would like to automate moving between floors of your base see Wood Elevator System.