This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
Hypothermal Insulation is a Stat in ATLAS.
- It negates cold environment temperature, for hot temperature see Hyperthermal Insulation
- If Hypothermal Insulation is too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder starts to lose Food.
- If Hypothermal Insulation is extremely too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder steadily loses Health due to Hypothermia.
- Hypothermal Insulation default value is Zero.
Gaining Hypothermal InsulationEdit
Hypothermal Insulation is gained by Buffs
- Fortitude - Investing attribute points in it
- Hypothermal Insulation: Fur Armor has the highes amount
- Stand near a Campfire, Torch or Forge. Dry there when wet.
- Use tames: hug /stand near a Penguin, ride a Wolf for Insulation
- Food: Grog negates Cold