As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Hypothermal Insulation is a Stat in ATLAS.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- It negates cold environment temperature, for hot temperature see Hyperthermal Insulation
- If Hypothermal Insulation is too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder starts to lose Food.
- If Hypothermal Insulation is extremely too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder steadily loses Health due to Hypothermia.
- Hypothermal Insulation default value is Zero.
Gaining Hypothermal Insulation[edit | edit source]
Hypothermal Insulation is gained by Buffs
- Fortitude - Investing attribute points in it
- Hypothermal Insulation: Fur Armor has the highes amount
- Stand near a Campfire, Torch or Forge. Dry there when wet.
- Use tames: hug /stand near a Penguin, ride a Wolf for Insulation
- Food: Grog negates Cold
How does it work[edit | edit source]
- It seems the pathfinder is either too Cold or Fine, not something like a little to cold.
- The colder it gets, the more Insulation is needed.
- At 2°C ~60 Hypothermal Insulation is needed to avoid losing Health.
- 30 Fortitude from Equilibrium is worth 50 Hypothermal Insulation.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Fortitude||Hypothermal Insulation||Hyperthermal Insulation|