|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
Hypothermal Insulation is a Stat in ATLAS.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- It negates cold environment temperature, for hot temperature see Hyperthermal Insulation
- If Hypothermal Insulation is too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder starts to lose Food.
- If Hypothermal Insulation is extremely too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder steadily loses Health due to Hypothermia.
- Hypothermal Insulation default value is Zero.
Gaining Hypothermal Insulation[edit | edit source]
Hypothermal Insulation is gained by Buffs
- Fortitude - Investing attribute points in it
- Hypothermal Insulation: Fur Armor has the highes amount
- Stand near a Campfire, Torch or Forge. Dry there when wet.
- Use tames: hug /stand near a Penguin, ride a Wolf for Insulation
- Food: Grog negates Cold
How does it work[edit | edit source]
- It seems the pathfinder is either too Cold or Fine, not something like a little to cold.
- The colder it gets, the more Insulation is needed.
- At 2°C ~60 Hypothermal Insulation is needed to avoid losing Health.
- 30 Fortitude from Equilibrium is worth 50 Hypothermal Insulation.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Fortitude||Hypothermal Insulation||Hyperthermal Insulation|