|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
Hyperthermal Insulation is a Stat in ATLAS.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- It negates hot environment temperature, for cold see Hypothermal Insulation.
- If Hyperthermal Insulation is too low for the environment temperature, the pathfinder starts to dehydrate more rapidly than normal. If the level is extremely low for the temperature, the pathfinder starts to lose Health.
- If Hyperthermal Insulation is high enough for the environment temperature, the pathfinder is able to regain Health.
- Hyperthermal Insulation default value is Zero.
Gaining Hyperthermal Insulation[edit | edit source]
Hyperthermal Insulation is gained by pathfinder attributes and Buffs
- Increase Fortitude by investing attribute points in it.
- Hyperthermal Insulation on Cloth Armor, if not at hand, no armor is better then any other, because they decrease Hyperthermal Insulation.
- Armor crafted from Blueprints with Proccs in Hyperthermal Insulation, Fortitude
- Tames: Ride an Ostrich or keep a Parrot on your shoulder.
- Food: Spicy Roll negates heat.
- Stay away from Campfire, Torch or Forge
- Increase your wetness by submerging in water.
How does it work[edit | edit source]
- Insulation is unnecessary if the environment is at a comfortable temperature.
- The hotter it gets, the more Hyperthermal Insulation is needed.
- 30 Fortitude from Equilibrium is worth 50 Hyperthermal Insulation.
- All Armor except Cloth Armor decrease Hyperthermal Insulation.