As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Health[edit | edit source]
- The Pathfinder has a baseline Health Pool of 100.
- When Health was lost, it slowly starts to refill.
- When the Health is Zero, the Pathfinder dies.
- Health is affected by Status Effects.
- The Health Pool can / should be enlarged.
Health Pool[edit | edit source]
Ways to gain a larger Health Pool
- Investing attribute points in Health - 3 per Point
- FoY Statistics Boost 10% to 20%
- Health Parameter on Armor crafted from Blueprints (up to > 10% per Item).
Losing Health[edit | edit source]
- Taking direct Damage from other Pathfinder (PVP), Animals, Fall damage ..
- Taking indirect Damage from Status Effects: Hot, Cold ..
- Using Stamina with empty Stamina Pool
Mitigating Losing Health[edit | edit source]
Direct Damage[edit | edit source]
- Armor with high Armor, including Heavy Shield etc.
- Food / Alcohol: Ale, (Robert's Spiced Rum), Grog
- Using Tames like a Crow to reduce Falldamage
Mitigating Hot[edit | edit source]
- Increase Fortitude by investing attribute points in it.
- Hyperthermal Insulation on Cloth Armor, if not at hand, no armor is better then any other, because they decrease Hyperthermal Insulation.
- Armor crafted from Blueprints with Proccs in Hyperthermal Insulation, Fortitude
- Tames: Ride an Ostrich or keep a Parrot on your shoulder.
- Food: Spicy Roll negates heat.
- Stay away from Campfire, Torch or Forge
- Increase your wetness by submerging in water.
Mitigating Cold[edit | edit source]
- Fortitude - Investing attribute points in it
- Hypothermal Insulation: Fur Armor has the highes amount
- Stand near a Campfire, Torch or Forge. Dry there when wet.
- Use tames: hug /stand near a Penguin, ride a Wolf for Insulation
- Food: Grog negates Cold
Health Recovery[edit | edit source]
Health is recovered at a slow rate. This rate can be altered by:
- Shoulder a Monkey
- Drink some Milk
- Use Buff Food like Tara Nostri Treat
- Mitigrating indirect Damage also speeds up the recovery
- FoY Statistics Boost