|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The various resources within this type are interchangeable for crafting common items. For crafting higher-quality blueprints, you will need to include two or more of these named resources, but not the generic resource.
Since the generic resources are all you can harvest at freeports and is all you will receive when you demolish structures, you will need to explore the game world in order to find many versions of resources of each type to build high-quality items and structures once you have looted some good blueprints.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Emerald is used in the crafting of the following items:
- Blasting Powder
- Player Shop
- 20px Settlement War Declaration
- Silver Ingot
- Spray Painter
- Taxation Bank
Known Locations[edit | edit source]
Emerald have been found in the following regions:
- A11 - Fallcaster Isles
- C4 - Turtle Island -65.69 57.48 with Opals
- C11 - Bermere Peninsula (top of northern mountains)
- D4 - Arborbiens haven - (on top of the north arch south side)
- D4 - Steep reef ( south point)
- D12 - Golden Ruin Area
- E5 - Mountain Tops.Opal can be found with Emerald locations,
- C12 - Gaulto Reef, Opal can be found as well.
- L6 - Onocastle Cay (Northern part of the island on top of the mountain's grassy areas) There are many Crystals(Quarz) and Pure Copper notes but NO GEMS
Gallery[edit | edit source]