As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Fill the Diving Attachment with any type of Oil. After you put the fuel in, click the "equip diving suit" button. You'll burn through 1 oil per minute. The deeper you dive, the greater the consume factor.
Keep in mind that as you are attached to a hose, you can only travel so far from the Diving Attachment before you will rubber band back. I believe the radius is something like 20 meters (It isn't far).
Diving Suit[edit | edit source]
While wearing the Diving Suit you have a few key advantages:
- As long as the Diving Attachment is powered with some type of Oil, you will be able to breathe freely.
- The suit provides significant hypothermal protection.
- Wild underwater creatures will ignore you unless you attack them.
The Diving Suit also has a few drawbacks:
- The suit unquips all your armor slots and provides no armor protection.
- It significantly reduces swim speed when at the water's surface.
- The suit's hose keeps you from swimming too far away from the platform from side-to-side, although it won't restrict how far down you dive.
- The suit will automatically unequip if the ship still moves.
Gallery[edit | edit source]