|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Information[edit | edit source]
- You can equip an always-available compass and map by pressing m. To open the map without the compass hold down m. To open the compass without the map double-press m. These functions are available from the initial creation of your pathfinder onward.
- By right clicking you can focus on the compass.
- By left clicking you can set focus on Power Stone or Fountain of Youth
- Make sure to activate the Quest you need in Inventory i in the category Atlas. You can open the Atlas directly by pressing number pad 8.
- Pressing Ctrl opens a camera where you can take pictures.
- The pictures are saved as a PNT file under ATLAS>ShooterGame>Saved>MyPaintings.