As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
In ATLAS a boost to some Stats can be granted, this boosts are called Buffs. Some Buffs are easier to obtain then other, most of them have a unique way to earn them:
- Equilibrium - Manage Vitamins
- Fortitude: +30
- Melee Damage Multipier: +20%
- Movement Speed: +10%
- Rejuvenated - permanent Buff for rejuvenate at the Fountain of Youth
|Stat||Level 1.0||Level 2.0||Level 3.0|
|Melee Damage Multiplier||+10.0||+5.0||+5.0|
- Bufffood can Buff:
- Alcohol buffs:
- Obtained through Skills like:
- Projectile Weapon Damage (bow)
- Vitamin Depletion Rate (decrease)
Display of Buffs[edit | edit source]
Some are included in the green text box (Picture above), but some (like food) are displayed at the bottom right of the screen.
When added to the green text, multiple occurrence of the same stat are displayed as a total.