Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Ammo used|| Ballista Bolt|
Description[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
For the Ballista you need Bolts as Ammunition.
A medium ranged weapon used primarily for boat warfare, as well as breaking into thatch or wood structures, it is not suggested for stone.
With the Ballista you can deal heavy damage and easily kill creatures. You can build a Schooner with 4 Ballista at the back, and go on a whale hunt or go to a powerstone island and kill Cyclops or Hydras.
Boat Warfare[edit | edit source]
Harpoons can also be fired from the Ballista to tether ships together, reducing their speed and chance of escaping
- Note, tethering a larger ship than the one you are using will not reduce the speed.
- See Harpoon for additional details.
Structure Damage[edit | edit source]
A direct hit will do the following damage:
- 750 Damage to Wood Structures
- 25 Damage to Stone Structures
- 22,500 Damage to the eye weak-spot on a Cyclops
- 750 Damage body hit on Cyclops
- 750 Damage to Whales (ca 30 hits to kill a Whale)