(Redirected from Atlas Wiki)
Welcome to the official ATLAS Wiki
the ATLAS guide written and maintained by the players.
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
ATLAS is an early access pirate MMO survival game from Grapeshot Games, a studio made up of members of the ARK: Survival Evolved development team. Players team up in groups called companies to build and sail their own ships and crew them with other players or computer-controlled crewmembers, team up with or battle against other crews, earn experience and level up to unlock new skills, discover new lands, tame wild creatures, fight the Army of the Damned to claim their treasure, and much more.
Current Patch Notes
Released - May 8th 2019
- Fixed an issue with leatherwing's grab
- Large cannons should now properly snap to all gunports
- Large cannon snaps now require floor/deck underneath
- Nature's touch cooldown now has unique icon
- Coral item now has correct coal-type item category icon
- Reduced Golden Age creature spawns by 60% and increased their respawn interval by a factor of 3
- The extra Water-structure foundation checks now only check against other Water-structures, and do not apply for Settlement Owners
- Item Skins are no longer eliminated when Trading
Last major release: 104.14