Army of the Damned
|This article is a stub. You can help ATLAS Wiki by .|
|Army of the Damned|
|Common Name||Army of the Damned|
|Spawns in||Underground & Temperate|
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Army of the Damned rise out of the ground to protect Treasure, and can carry a variety of weapons and armor of varying colors. Only the person carrying the Treasure Map will trigger them to spawn.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The army of the damned have a rather humanoid appearance however with strange purple and green patterns on their body and wear some armor made of an unknown material (presumed to be bones as they are present in the pants and shoes).
There are several variants such as the archer and warrior. The archer holds a crossbow (unobtainable) and the warrior either uses its fists, a sword or a mace.
Each army of the damned unit spawns with a combination of armor with a ghoulish look to it. Some of them can spawn with shields, no armor, barely any, a lot or fully geared.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- No drops except on Golden Age
Stats[edit | edit source]
Utility[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Three varieties of Army of the Damned have been confirmed to appear:
- Soldiers carry melee weapons and (sometimes) shields and approach to melee range to engage any nearby Pathfinders.
- Archers wield bows and stay at range.
- Warriors are visibly larger than the other Army of the Dammed varieties, have a much larger hit point pool, and wield two-handed maces.
A single pistol shot will kill any Soldier or Archer, though it should be noted that the former's shield will block the shot completely if raised.
Per v207.998[edit | edit source]
- Golden Age AoD now drop less gold, have a larger respawn radius around players/tames and a longer respawn interval
Per v207.996[edit | edit source]
- AoD on GoldenAge now drop gold when killed. Scales with level.
- AoD now have a non-weighted random spread up to level 120 on GoldenAge servers
- AoD are now immune to anything except gun (non-puckle), melee damage and tame damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]