||Fixed a bug with Alpha creatures
||additional 6% weight per level into weight rather than 4%
- Creatures & Tames
- Elephants and Rhinos now provide a 25% weight reduction to their specialized resources
- Giraffe now receives an approximate 2x bonus when harvesting thatch and has a 25% weight reduction when carrying thatch
- Elephant base stamina increased to 390
- Rhino base stamina increased to 190
- Giraffe base stamina increased to 440
- Baby creatures will no longer take into account the temperature alterations from coldfront and heatwave
- Tamed creature resistance has been increased by 30% and damage increased by 20%
- Bear health has been reduced by 10%
- Bear and Horse Carts
- Kraken will no longer give impulses to players for the tentacle slams or tentacle impacts
- Impacts with the Kraken bodyparts will no longer cause ship damage
- Ship of the Damned Kraken minions are now damageable in PvE
- Reduced the damage of the Kraken homing projectiles by 50%
- Increased the damage taken by the Kraken tentacles by 50%
- Whale Counts have been boosted on the Tundra and reduced the spawn interval between whales by 50%
- Wild Dragon damage has been reduced by 30%
- Golden Age Spawns have had their spawn interval increased from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and increased distance from players from 7700 to 9000
- Tamed Dragon lifespan reduced to 3 hours
- Tamed Dragon damage reduced by 33%
- Tamed Dragon health reduced by 33%
||Alpha Creature damage has been reduced by 50%
- Alpha Creature resistance has been reduced by 50%
- Alpha Creatures are now 25% less common
- Dragon Tame Token costs 40k gold as intended
- Tamed Dragon movement speed reduced by 33%
- Tamed Dragon health reduced by 10%
- Tamed Dragon stamina reduced by 78%
- Tame Dragon Fire has 45% less lifetime
- Dragon now has 65% less HP when Tamed
- Dragon now takes 40% more bullet and explosive damage when tamed
- Dragon now recovers stamina 25% more slowly when flying
- Dragon can no longer be healed by Nature's Touch
- Dragon tamed timer reduce from 8 hours to 6 hours
- Dragon Fire Damage reduced by 50%
- Dragon Token cost increased to 40,000 gold coins
- Fixed a bug with the Drake which allowed it to phase through structures
- Drake balances adjustments (10% less HP, 10% less damage, and double stamina cost for using fire breath)
- Magical tames can no longer be used in boss fights and will be destroyed when used inside the dome (Drakes)
- Fixed an issue with Wild and Tamed Dragon scaling which would have caused it to have incorrect stats.
- Rebalanced base weights for tamed creatures (increase)
- Fixed an issue where players could not tame the Dragon using the token
- Fixed an issue where players may not have been able to feed bola'd creatures due to a desync on servers
- Fixed an erroneous feat cooldown time calculation, now all the feat cooldowns are what was originally intended.
- Defeating the Kraken now gives you a unique passive skill which permanently and automatically reduces all of your Feat cooldowns by 33%!
- Summoning the Kraken now only require the first 8 Power Stones (Ghostship powerstone is no longer necessary)
- Vultures no longer target low-health wild creature
- Reduced Wolf spawn frequency
- Reduced Wolf natural targeting range
- Reduced Wolf notify neighbor range.
- Reduced Wolf hp and damage
- Fixed land creatures AI's not getting aggro properly if attacked from a ship
- +50% tame damage resistance
- Shark and Jellyfish targeting/neighbor ranges reduced 30%
- Ocean creatures can no longer be Alpha.
- Fixed Whale AI to target the ship or player more, rather than the point the player touches the ship.
- Fixed Chicken hurt SFX.
- Fixed Parrot hurt SFX.
- Fixed Monkey hurt SFX.
- Reduced Kraken health by 60%.
- Reduced Kraken Minion AoD Ships ship Health 50%.
- Reduced Kraken damage by 50%.
- Reduced Wild Dragon damage by 40%
- Reduced Wild Dragon health be 40%
- Reduced Wild Dragon targeting range by 66%.
- Fixed Dragon not returning to its spawn area.
- Increased Dragon end aggro grace period from 6 second to 9 as it has a tighter aggro range now.
- Added ability to place top hat on certain creatures.
- Fixed Gorgon "Remove Snake" text.
- Removed Elephant having weight reduction for Wood.
- Fixed Giant snake lock on and player ability to damage it using melee attacks.
- Fixed Monkeys dropping human poop.
- Fixed Cow death harvest component giving the same amount of prime as a Bulls.
- Reduced trample damage for all applicable creatures.
- Updated Pig force poop ability to scale with creature level, to incentivize taming higher levels. (45 secs at lvl 1 and 15 secs at lvl 130).
- Reduced Lion grab weight threshold. Prevents unrealistic grabbing of Wolves and Horses.
- Fixed newly tamed creatures being hungry despite being fed during taming.
- Increased Dolphin follow ship range by 33%, and reduced interval by 20%.
- Fixed Bola'ed HUD to better indicate where to feed creature during taming.
- Removed "Giant" prefix from creatures' descriptive name that use it.
- Changed "Giant Snake" descriptive name to "Cobra".
- Fixed incorrect sounds being used by Lion and Tiger animations.
- Fixed incorrect Bear attack ranges to prevent stopping movement for claw attack, which often missed and allowed players to |-
- gain distance when being chased.
- Reduced attack and AI ranges for Cave Bear, based on its smaller size.
- Fixed ability of players to feed through walls of taming pens and not get attacked.
- Prevented some creatures from not being able to be tamed if they are clipped too far into terrain or structures.
- Prevents multi use feeding from the root, putting themselves in harm's way.
- Improved Waking Tame Feeding sockets on Cow and Razortooth.
- Improved bola socket on Crow
- Updated Vulture AI controller to aim lower when targeting corpses.
- Fixed various creature spawn issues.
- Fixed players being able to bola certain alpha creatures (now you cannot.)
- Updated Dolphin to prevent health bars appearing when they follow players.
- Improved torpor animations of Razortooth and Ostrich.
- Increased Ostrich melee swing socket radius to more consistently land attacks. Updated Ostrich IK to prevent leg distortion when running down slopes.
- Reduced max wander height on flyers.
- Disabled feats when encumbered
- Melee auto target should no longer pick ally targets in any mode, or player/tame targets in pve
- Wild land creatures will no longer target crew, tames, or characters on ships unless they have been aggro'd
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from accessing newly tamed inventories unless you relogged
- Fixed a bug which caused Mantrays to be unusually aggressive
- Animals health regen rebalanced, so they're not regenerating high amounts whilst in combat!
- Using a Bucket.png Bucket on a tamed Cow now causes the Bucket.png Bucket to lose durability
- Fixed a bug which prevented creatures from receiving experience points above a certain level
- Sea Monsters' damage has been reduced by 66%
- Tamed Creatures take 20% less damage
- Wild Alpha creatures HP and Damage reduced by 20%
- Tames HP and Damage scaling nerfed by about 40%, and Cannons/Explosions damage to tames increased 50% due to level increase and scaling possibility
- Killing the Monstrous Sperm Whale or Blue Whales (as they're now named) provides (one-time) 50 Discovery Points each to everyone within 100k units of that event.
- Penguin AoE insulation now scales by level, the higher the level, the more insulation.
- Updated Mounted and Rider buffs to display icon while active, to better inform players the source of stat boosts.
- Dolphins now periodically leap out of the water. If you're nearby to witness that at close-range, you'll gain a temporary Intelligence buff!
- Updated affinity ineffectiveness values based on the recent x2 taming increase
- Updated creature specific buffs and ability value clamps to be scaled across 130 levels, due to recent extra 30 level ups for tames.
- Increased Wolf attack destination offset and increased some physics bounds to reduce clipping into players. Temporarily increased Wolf saddle scale in the engine to limit fur clipping.
- Updated taming ineffectiveness values to allow the highest efficiency to only be achieved with Taming Proficiency skill 3.
- Updated some undesired movement speed bonuses on tamed creatures
- Adjusted Seagull and Crow aggro speeds (Would previously take a long time to de-aggro). Updated collision to allow player attacks to land more consistently.
- Updated Vulture AI to only target sleeping humans if the player is connected. Updated attack logic to better harvest corpses, while reducing its melee swing radius (Was previously hitting from very far away)
- Reduced Bee movement to allow player attacks to land. Reduced sting buff duration to better reflect its size.
- Increased harvest amount of fur and milk from Sheep and Cow to incentivize taming and better compete with natural resource gathering amounts. Updated max yield timings to scale with creature level, similar to other creature abilities, instead of food value.
- Added durability decreased to the Bucket.png Bucket when milking.
- Clamped amount of fur gained from harvesting wild Sheep, again to incentivize taming. Wild Sheep will also flee and may attack players after excessive shearing. We'll be adding recipes in an upcoming update which can be used to heal your creatures!
- Added Lion roar animation.
- Fixed fur stretching on Wolf's face and hind leg
- Decreased Crocodile swim speed.
- Creature health regen rebalanced and changed so that they no longer regen health when forcefed or from consuming corpses. With the exception of Wild Carnos, which still can consume corpses to heal at a reduced rate.
- Baby breeding balance changes to compensate for the overall creature regen changes.
- Wild Scorpions will no longer target large creatures, will no longer be aggressive towards Elephants, Giraffes, etc.
- Lion will only dismount players that are on medium and less sized creatures, will no longer dismount players from Elephants, Giraffes, etc.
- Updated Taming foods to allow a variety of items to be used in taming creatures.
- Effectiveness left(more) to right(less):
||Food (better to worst)
|| Hardtack, Berries
|| Carrot, Berries
|| Honey,Vegetables, Fruits, Berries
|Cow / Bull
|| Rushes, Fronds, Vegetables, Fruits, Berries
|| Earthworms, Fruits, Berries
|| Sugar Cane, Vegetables, Fruits, Berries
|| Chili, Vegetables, Fruits, Berries
|| Prime Fish Meat, Fish Meat
|| Maize, Vegetables, Fruits, Berries
|| Prime Fish Meat, Fish Meat
|| Rotten Meat, Earthworms
|| Prime Animal Meat, Bone, other Meats
|| Wheat, Vegetables, Fruits
|| Beet, Vegetables, Fruits
|| Prime Animal Meat, other Meats
|| Turnip, Vegetables, Fruits
|| Prime Animal Meat, other Meats
||Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
||Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targeting range.
||Every Tame can now get a minimum of 30 tame level-ups put into it, plus however many base levels it had when wild. So for example, a level 5 wild wolf would get 35 tame level-ups to apply, whereas a level 40 wild wolf would get 70 tame level-ups to use.
||Buffed Tamed creatures HP and Damage globally by 25%
||Changed damage type on repair hammer to 0 against players, human npcs, and creatures to stop pvp on pve servers, not used as a weapon on pvp.
||Vultures should now more easily harvest corpses
||Alpha creature spawns are now disabled on Freeport and Lawless Servers.