Released - February 5, 2019
- Explosive Barrels can no longer be placed on enemy ships, and only have a weight of 6 now. This is a temporary measure due to undesired gameplay. We are going to be redesigning the barrels from a technical/gameplay point of view to give them more use in the future.
- Fixed a case which allowed players to enter the bottom of ships
- Fixed a case which allowed players to clip and stick themselves inside the boat's hull
- Protected against players accessing inventories from outside ships via clipping into boats
- Fixed multiple cases where players would fall through structures upon server restart, login, transition, etc.
- Fixed a crash which would occur when transitioning with the sextant buff
- Fixed Swivel Cannons from firing through walls
- Allow players to pick-up structures if you're on the same team even if you do not have demolish rights
- Global Number of Ships is now displayed in the player's ATLAS Map UI. We'll be making this more visible on the UI in a future update. It will not display if you do not have any ships and do not belong to a company.
- Cleaned up an error message when attempting to craft a boat when you were at the maximum global limit
- Added a Crew name filter for company UI
- Added a 12 second delay between playing status voice clips (such as injured or starvation)
- War Drum songs have been adjusted to be more rewarding. Details can be found here. -This is exactly the same as from Patch 18.15 so it is unclear when this was implemented.
|In-Game Title||Song Length [Seconds]||Max Band Size||Buff Type||Time to Buff [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Scalar (Min)||Buff Scalar (Max)|
|Implementation Notes:||Songs either give buffs upon the successful completion of the song, or after a specified amount of time successfully playing the song (in which case the song loops infinitely).||If the song loops infinitely, the lifetime dictates how long the buff lasts after the song stops playing (as it stays active perpetually during the song).||Based on maximum band members||The effect of the buff based on minimum band members
For example, 1 member successfully playing the Treasure Map song on easy will result in a 1.1x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|The effect of the buff based on maximum band members.
For example, 6 members successfully playing the Treasure Map song on Easy will result in a 1.2x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|Accordion: A Mockatoo Once Told Me|
|Easy||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.1||1.2|
|Medium||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.2||1.3|
|Hard||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.3||1.4|
|Accordian: Of Sea and Sails|
|Easy||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2.5|
|Hard||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||2||3|
|Accordion: She Heard the Siren's Call|
|Easy||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2|
|Hard||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.75||2.5|
- Tweaked war drum battle songs to eliminate a big gap in the note sheet preview (just the preview, not the actual song)
- Fixed a bug causing the buff timer shown on the music UI during a looping song that gives a perpetual buff to become off by 1 second from the actual buff timer.
- Fixed a bug causing notes to incorrectly fail when activated near the edges of song loops
- Fixed a bug where client fps stutters could cause notes to fail that should have been auto-played
- Reduced tutorial background opacity
- Made it so text wasn't cut off for long paragraphs in the tutorial
- Mod Map Extensions now work (and will not require recooking the mod)
- Linux WaveWorks optimisations (Linux Servers will run much better)
- Kraken will no longer give impulses to players for the tentacle slams or tentacle impacts
- Impacts with the Kraken bodyparts will no longer cause ship damage
- Ship of the Damned Kraken minions are now damageable in PvE
- Reduced the damage of the Kraken homing projectiles by 50%
- Increased the damage taken by the Kraken tentacles by 50%
- Ghost ship will now appear every night rather than every 3 nights
- Swapped Mythical and Legendary in the descriptions for tools skills tier 2 and 3, as they were previously incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where beds that were placed beyond the default accommodation limit were destroyed on server load