Released - February 2, 2019
- Turrets and Cannons will no longer fire underwater and can no longer be mounted underwater
- Fixed a bug allowing players to reset all glider cooldowns by moving the glider between hotbar slots
- Increased the required minimum diving velocity before going into the glide-fall state to reduce gaining/maintaining height
- Ghost Ship has been fixed and will now take damage.
- Eliminated Cannon Animations playing entirely on the server for performance savings
Quality Of Life
- Option to hide territory broadcast messages
- Territory broadcast message boxes now scale according to the character size of the message
- Gunport camera socket has been lowered and moved forward for better viewing when shooting from gunports
Ships that have been inactive for 3 weeks on PvE servers and Golden Age Ruin servers will now vaporize (tackling the abandoned ramshackle boats/rafts on maps) -Caused unintended ship deletion so was removed and a rollback of about 45 mins done on the PVE servers done.
- PvE players will now be able to see their claim flag's inactivity timer on the flag itself
- Attacking Player no longer needs to be in range for declaiming progress
- Glider now has a required dive duration rather than a forced dive cooldown (achieves the same nerf effect on glider spam and feels better to use)
- Whale Counts have been boosted on the Tundra and reduced the spawn interval between whales by 50%
- Wild Dragon damage has been reduced by 30%
- Golden Age Spawns have had their spawn interval increased from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and increased distance from players from 7700 to 9000
- Various buffs/changes made to musical songs played on the Accordion. Details can be found here (copied below) - we have some planned updates to come for the War Drum in a future update, once we've resolved some technical issues related to it.
|In-Game Title||Song Length [Seconds]||Max Band Size||Buff Type||Time to Buff [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Scalar (Min)||Buff Scalar (Max)|
|Implementation Notes:||Songs either give buffs upon the successful completion of the song, or after a specified amount of time successfully playing the song (in which case the song loops infinitely).||If the song loops infinitely, the lifetime dictates how long the buff lasts after the song stops playing (as it stays active perpetually during the song).||Based on maximum band members||The effect of the buff based on minimum band members
For example, 1 member successfully playing the Treasure Map song on easy will result in a 1.1x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|The effect of the buff based on maximum band members.
For example, 6 members successfully playing the Treasure Map song on Easy will result in a 1.2x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|Accordion: A Mockatoo Once Told Me|
|Easy||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.1||1.2|
|Medium||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.2||1.3|
|Hard||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.3||1.4|
|Accordian: Of Sea and Sails|
|Easy||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2.5|
|Hard||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||2||3|
|Accordion: She Heard the Siren's Call|
|Easy||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2|
|Hard||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.75||2.5|
- PvE Claim Flag inactivity timer has been adjusted so that it now scales dynamically. A company with a small number of flags will be declaimable after
2 weeks3 weeks of inactivity, whereas a company with a large number of claim flags would be declaimable after 3 days of inactivity. - When patch was done it was 2 weeks but players were seeing 3 weeks in game so notes were just updated
- The gold cost has been increased on upgrading higher quality items and structures
- Cooking Recipes spoil time has been increased
- Top Companies will have their names displayed on the left-hand side of the map and are now granted special nameplates and figureheads
- Fixed server issue that could disconnect clients if they had a lot of map entities.