As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Released - February 2, 2019
- Turrets and Cannons will no longer fire underwater and can no longer be mounted underwater
- Fixed a bug allowing players to reset all glider cooldowns by moving the glider between hotbar slots
- Increased the required minimum diving velocity before going into the glide-fall state to reduce gaining/maintaining height
- Ghost Ship has been fixed and will now take damage.
- Eliminated Cannon Animations playing entirely on the server for performance savings
Quality Of Life
- Option to hide territory broadcast messages
- Territory broadcast message boxes now scale according to the character size of the message
- Gunport camera socket has been lowered and moved forward for better viewing when shooting from gunports
Ships that have been inactive for 3 weeks on PvE servers and Golden Age Ruin servers will now vaporize (tackling the abandoned ramshackle boats/rafts on maps) -Caused unintended ship deletion so was removed and a rollback of about 45 mins done on the PVE servers done.
- PvE players will now be able to see their claim flag's inactivity timer on the flag itself
- Attacking Player no longer needs to be in range for declaiming progress
- Glider now has a required dive duration rather than a forced dive cooldown (achieves the same nerf effect on glider spam and feels better to use)
- Whale Counts have been boosted on the Tundra and reduced the spawn interval between whales by 50%
- Wild Dragon damage has been reduced by 30%
- Golden Age Spawns have had their spawn interval increased from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and increased distance from players from 7700 to 9000
- Various buffs/changes made to musical songs played on the Accordion. Details can be found here (copied below) - we have some planned updates to come for the War Drum in a future update, once we've resolved some technical issues related to it.
|In-Game Title||Song Length [Seconds]||Max Band Size||Buff Type||Time to Buff [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Lifetime [Seconds]||Buff Scalar (Min)||Buff Scalar (Max)|
|Implementation Notes:||Songs either give buffs upon the successful completion of the song, or after a specified amount of time successfully playing the song (in which case the song loops infinitely).||If the song loops infinitely, the lifetime dictates how long the buff lasts after the song stops playing (as it stays active perpetually during the song).||Based on maximum band members||The effect of the buff based on minimum band members
For example, 1 member successfully playing the Treasure Map song on easy will result in a 1.1x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|The effect of the buff based on maximum band members.
For example, 6 members successfully playing the Treasure Map song on Easy will result in a 1.2x Gold Bonus when receiving treasure from chests.
|Accordion: A Mockatoo Once Told Me|
|Easy||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.1||1.2|
|Medium||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.2||1.3|
|Hard||69||6||Treasure Gold Buff||On Completion||720||3600||1.3||1.4|
|Accordian: Of Sea and Sails|
|Easy||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2.5|
|Hard||21||6||Taming Affinity Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||2||3|
|Accordion: She Heard the Siren's Call|
|Easy||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.25||1.75|
|Medium||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.5||2|
|Hard||36||6||Experience Multiplier||On Completion||720||3600||1.75||2.5|
- PvE Claim Flag inactivity timer has been adjusted so that it now scales dynamically. A company with a small number of flags will be declaimable after
2 weeks3 weeks of inactivity, whereas a company with a large number of claim flags would be declaimable after 3 days of inactivity. - When patch was done it was 2 weeks but players were seeing 3 weeks in game so notes were just updated
- The gold cost has been increased on upgrading higher quality items and structures
- Cooking Recipes spoil time has been increased
- Top Companies will have their names displayed on the left-hand side of the map and are now granted special nameplates and figureheads
- Fixed server issue that could disconnect clients if they had a lot of map entities.