As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Released - January 16, 2019
- Fixed multiple exploits which allowed movement of excessively encumbered players through various gameplay mechanics
- Disabled non allied players and creatures basing on anchored or docked ships which can be toggled with a server-setting on PVE servers with the in Game.ini -
set bPvEAllowNonAlignedShipBasing=trueIf you want to allow non allies to be able to be on your ship
- Disabled feats when encumbered
- Melee auto target should no longer pick ally targets in any mode, or player/tame targets in pve
- Disallowed freeport npc crew recruiting if 20 or more level 1 npc crew's for that company on the server