Released - May 10th 2019
- RMB or Middle Mouse Button will now "drop" a grenade
- Grenade physics tweaked slightly be weightier, damage radius increased 15%, and grenade explosions now move with ships properly
- Stationed NPC's aside from puckle are now properly melee-damageable
- Added server option to allow large cannons to not require snap on ship:
Game.ini ShooterGameMode bDontRequireLargeCannonsToSnapOnShips=true
- Fixes for cyclops Cloth boots and Kraken Hat not being rewarded
- Switched from Add New Item to Increment Item Quantity for Milk and Wool from Cow and Sheep to prevent being limited to Max Item Quantity if the player had no exiting stacks of the item given.
- Increased max amounts at full yield from 60 to 80 for Cow and 100 to 200 for Sheep.
- Melee Combat, fixing two bugs related to blocking:
- Setting traces to use zero instead of complex collision groups on clients so that clients properly see hits
- Fixing mistaken/unclear orderings for block determination that led to servers failing to correctly identify and pass along a block if the client-based block didn't succeed (such as in the cases where the client couldn't land a hit due to the collision group)
- Added a "turn off" option to ballista and catapult
- Fixed floating characters on standable tames such as elephants
- Fixed a bug where clients would see characters that had been grapple pulled off tame still move with their tames as if they were mounted resulting in a weird flight-like state.
- Added option to hide the pause menu's Server Info Panel