Released - May 3rd, 2019
- Player Shops only cost upkeep on Non-Lawless PvE-style Homeservers. (Technically in Official PvP too, but only on the non-lawless homeservers that are effectively PvE regions)
- Servers can use this server config value to scale the player shop upkeep:
Game.ini: [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PlayerShopGoldUpkeepMultiplier=0.08
- Default value is 0.08, for a 92% reduction from the previous rate.
- Player Shops are now limited to 70 slots
- You are now allowed to build more than one player shop per team on an official homeserver, now you can build as many as you want to pay the upkeep for.
- War Declaration cost has been reduced to 40k gold and 500 of each additional material, rather than 1000.
- Ability to respawn on your current server when you die on a lawless/freeport server that isn't set to be your home server.
- Water creatures will no longer lose their targets close to the water surface.
- Magic Mythos is now enabled on Official Servers: bonus 2x Harvest, XP, Taming, and Gold rates for the weekend.