Released - April 19th, 2019
The Hoppening Event[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Chests now include Easter Eggs and Chickens (both wild/tamed) will drop them over time.
- Easter Eggs can be used to purchase crafts of a Bunny Hat (they stack, so you can purchase multiple crafts and keep them even after the event ends!)
- Eggs can be thrown at players to cause a post-process ‘yolk’ effect and at wild creatures to slow them down.
- Easter Bonus: Egg Maturation speed increased by 3x
- Increase player speed by 10% across-the-board
- Water Reservoirs now automatically generate water if they are placed on fertile soil. How quickly they generate water depends on the soil type and biome, indicated on the HUD when you place or look at the water reservoir.
- You can now self-heal with the medkit. How much healing you get is dependent on a new Self-Healing Skill (though you can Heal yourself without the Skill, you'll only get 10% effectiveness)
- Killing the Krakens now completes the respective Quest for everyone in the combat zone, not just the people who have got all the Power Stones / Essences. (not retroactive)
- Fixed Treasure Maps sometimes generating stuck into the world geometry (not retroactive)
- Spikeshot now has a 15-second Defuse timer that begins upon impact.
- Company limit on PvP server has been increased to 75.
- Mermaids should now properly target players on ships (they should then sing to lure the players off the ships).
- Reduced Submarine max weight to 1000
- Submarines move 33% slower and uses 50% more fuel
- Submarine is unable to move laterally when overweight/overcrewed, can still move longitudinally.
- No longer able to place explosive barrel item directly onto the water. Must have them carried and then tossed into the ocean.
- Increased % scale for Cannon Reload skills, increased from 10 -> 20 -> 30 to 33% -> 66% -> 100%
- Armour equip timer has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Melee weapon equip timer has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Gun equip timer now matches the reload time (when not completing the mini-game or having the special skills, we'll be updating the skills in the future so that they reduce the equip timer).
- Updated creature breeding biome tags so that creatures can always be bred in biomes they're found in.